How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Andrew Smith Your Own Question
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 3805
Experience:  City and Guilds Qualified plumber
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
Andrew Smith is online now

I have a crack in my composite sink, can you let me know if

This answer was rated:

I have a crack in my composite sink, can you let me know if there is anyone in the Leeds area who repairs these sinks? Thank you.
Nationwide but good
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You haven’t answere my question.
Hometech are nationwide, not Leeds specific.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi sorry just seen your reply so Nationwide but good makes sense, thank you.

No problem

Come back if you get stuck

Andrew Smith and other Home Improvement Specialists are ready to help you