JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.

Myson orion 40 si pilot light work but main gas burner valve

Hi . Myson orion 40 si pilot light work but main gas burner valve energises intermitantly this signal comes from i believe the pcb ,, is my pcb at fault or is it the pressure switch at fUlt on the flue

If the pilot light is on and doesnt go off its not likely to be the pressure switch as if that detected a lack of vacuum the boiler would go into lock out. Its most likely the PCB, assuming you have a demand for heat, so would check flow rate and temp sensors, if they are showing demand then it would be the PCB.

Let me know if you need anything further.

Customer: replied 23 days ago.
Hi james well done on your answer got a new pc board and main gas valve now opens on demand thanks tony

Great, please rate the service using the star rating on this page so I can close the case.