Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I need some help wiring up two vintage (ie 1950) intercom

Customer Question

i need some help wiring up two vintage (ie 1950) intercom handsets. they all work, ie I've tested all the parts, its just making sense of the onhook off hook combinations and wiring it all up. happy to pay!
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Can you list what you have done and what part in the wiring diagram your stuck on

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
james, each handset has around 8 contacts and then depending on whether the handset is on hook, off hook or pressed, it would ring the buzzer, or allow speech. i just can't figure out the wiring/
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
i know this is hard over website. i can draw up the contacts and the various combinations of on hook off hook if that would help
Expert:  JamesI replied 6 months ago.

Ok I will have to opt out as I cant assist you I am afraid.