JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have a truma combi boiler in a motorhome that works fine

I have a truma combi boiler in a motorhome that works fine on gas but the circulation fan does not work on electric,fuse ok.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Its unlikely to be the thermostat as the same thermostat is used for gas and electric functions, which leaves me to believe you have a faulty PCB.

This can be verified by checking the voltage going to the fan when on electric only.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok will do thank you

Let me know how you get on.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
2.73 volts on gas 0 on electric.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hi James,I have spoken to truma and they asked for the number of flashing lights to diagnose the problem but could not diagnose it and said that I needed to take it to one of there agents but I am away for a week so will have to do it when I get home.

No problem, it does sound like a faulty PCB to me.

Keep me posted, and enjoy your travels.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
ok thanks James