JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I am trying to disassemble a Lombok teak bed for removal but

I am trying to disassemble a Lombok teak bed for removal but there are no visible screws or bolts. Can anyone tell me how to disassemble it?

Hi Kevin, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Ive built a few of these over the years, and not found two the same however if you cant see a screw then its likely they use friction dowels..

The slats should lift and pull together leaving you the two end pieces and three beams going top to bottom, can you attach a picture from under and each side (3 pictures in total of one of the three beans where it joins the headboard help me verify what I believe your setup is?.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi James. Thank you for this. I actually managed to find a joint where I could disassemble the bed

Great, do you need anything further?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No thanks

No problem.