JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Worcesteer Bosch central heating boiler; light on 'central

Worcesteer Bosch central heating boiler; green light on 'central heating' is flashing; and radiators not heating up;but green lightt on 'hot water ' is steady and on and hotwater is coming;

Hi Siva, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Do you have a external thermostat\timer you use to control the central heating?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
James
yes;
the Worcester boiler is inside the garage; the thermostat is inside the house in the lounge; it has two AA batterys to it;the programmer is on the Worcester boiler body itself; and it is a DT20RF PROGAMMER;The thermostat that goes with it is a DIGISTATregds
siva

The green light you referenced is this on the integrated programmer?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
green light is on the integrated programmer;

What mode is the timer set to (On, times, once, off)

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
it is on 'ON ' all the time and we control the hter with the thermostat in the lounge;
boiler is in the garagesiva

Understood Siva,

Can you see the small antenna icon on both the thermostat and the boiler controller?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
can see it on both;when am i getting an answer?

Im just trying to rule out a communication fault with the two devices, since the thermostat is stalking to the controller on the boiler, the fault appears to be a faulty boiler controller, and as such needs replacing. As this is an integrated controller you would need a gas safe engineer to attend since it requires removing the boiler hood, to replace the heater.

If you provide me with your postcode I can recommend a firm in your area.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i will use a contact i know; thanksjames, can you confirm something for me; i paid £33 for this query; is that the total i pay? would help for future questions if i know;

Hi Siva, yes thats the total you would pay, for future if you should request remote assistance (for computer questions) or a phone call then these are on top of the question charge. But if you see offers for these you can decline them, as in most cases they appear as automated 'adverts'.

Do come back to me should you need anything further regarding your boiler.

Just remember to rate the the expert using the star rating, as this is the only way experts are paid.