Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, Plumber
Experience:  City and Guilds Qualified plumber
46681511

How can I install this pir switch for a toilet light? The

How can I install this pir switch for a toilet light? The light switch for the toilet is outside the toilet. Thanks

You could use the wiring to the light and leave the lightwitch on all the time if you can.

Are you able to remove the light fitting and show me the wiring on the backplate?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The current lighting is a spotlight unit. Is there any replacement for the outside switch that keeps the light on. It's a commercial environment and don't want people to get confused with the switch outside

You could wire the switch together behind the switch so it is always on?

You could then fit your unit next to the light fitting?

You could also use a push switch which holds the light on for certain amount of time?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Oh wow that's a great idea - do you happen to have a link to a push switch that does that?

https://www.screwfix.com/p/elkay-columbus-pneumatic-time-delay-switch/68088

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Fantastic!!!
Customer: replied 4 months ago.