Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

My chamberlain 850 garage door operator has an alarm

Customer Question

My chamberlain 850 garage door operator has an alarm sounding and been going for at least an hour. I’ve isolated from the mains but the alarm keeps sounding (although mechanism ceases to work of course). Door still functions perfectly but the alarm is very loud. Can you help please?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today.

Are you sure the alarm is related to the door? Do you have a septic pump or alarm on a sump pump?