Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I HAVE INSTALLED A MACERATOR IN MY HOME ON FLUSHING THE TRIP

Customer Question

I HAVE INSTALLED A MACERATOR IN MY HOME ON FLUSHING THE TRIP SWITCH TRIPS CAN YOU GIVE ME A POSSIBLE REASON FOR THIS
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  canuck the pro replied 11 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today.

Have you checked your wiring connections? The stranded wire that connects to the bare copper wires does break sometimes if the wire nut is tightened overly.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have checked this and it appears to be ok
How about disconnecting the wires and put wire nuts on the live wires and see if turning the switch still causes the fault?