canuck the pro
canuck the pro, Handyman
Experience:  Handyman
64367226

I have a large patio on the 1st floor. Who do I contact to

I have a large patio on the 1st floor. Who do I contact to inspect and provide written certification / or not if it is safe to have a “ Bestway” spa ( hot tub) in the patio. Or basically to confirm or not if the patio can withstand the hot tub safely.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I have been in the home improvement and repair field for 20 years. I will be glad to help you today.

You would contact a structural engineer to inspect the deck and confirm it could withstand the added weight of the spa.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you answer my question?

I did answer it. Did you not see it?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I just saw it. Just a clarification. Other people are contacting me. I just paid £18 . Do i have to pay more for answers?

Is it about the phone call option? Please ignore that. It is not me it is the site.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

You gotta give me a minute or two to type out a response... I responded at the same time as you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok. Cannuck. Do you have any idea how much they cost? How can I get a good, reliable one?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Can you recommend one?

I can't really recommend one since each area has them. There are millions! It would cost roughly $300 and they would also recommend any alterations needed. Most are rated by the BBB etc. If you know anyone in the construction field in your area they could likely recommend one.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Ok. Thanks. In London. Not dollars ✌️

I see, well they are the same chaps to contact......they just talk with a funny accent there.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Cool. Tkx.

You are very welcome