JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

Are you able to supply repair agents for Ariston water

Are you able to supply repair agents for Ariston water heaters ocal to Oxfordshire please?
Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?
Customer: I think it is the pressure relief valve bypassing water bur it is only 3 or 4 months since it was replaced so I am wondering if there is a root cause
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: I would prefer to get it serviced professionally but don't know who to approach
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Only that we are about 15 miles south west of Oxford in Wantage if you know any repair/service companies in our area
Thank you for using JustAnswer. We are a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Experts cannot take action for you or make repairs, they can only answer specific questions online.
Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I would just like to know if you can identify any companies in the Oxford area who can service Ariston water heaters (not domestic boilers)
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

Looking at my list of engineers I cant see anyone in Oxfordshire who specialises with this brand but if you can tell me the model number I can recommend a plumber who can assist.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Thank you. It is an Ariston model EP15 OR 3KW electric water heater

Ok could you please provide me your postcode, so I an locate a suitable firm.

If your still seeing the valve let by it could be a fault with the thermostat, its likely the previous engineer didnt check the water pressure and just replaced the valve thinking it was faulty and letting by rather than the fact the thermostat has an intermittent fault and overheating water and hence causing pressure to increase.

There isnt much to go wrong on these appliances, if its still under warranty I would get them back to look at that, however I if not under warranty you may wish to consider replacement as a new unit only costs £100 and that would then come with a warranty.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The post code is OX12 8AQ but any contractor will have to contact me on(###) ###-####to gain access by arrangement
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
That number should be***********

Sorry for the delay in responding I would suggest speaking with Sapient on 01235 423570 or SR Plumbing on 01235 522554. Both are local firms and have excellent customer feedback with regard to serving and maintenance. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

JamesI, Developer
Experience: I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.