How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask James-Law Your Own Question
Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 12950
Type Your Home Improvement Question Here...
James-Law is online now

We need an expert witness to go over breakdowns of

This answer was rated:

We need an expert witness to go over breakdowns of specification of Major Works done by the council on our leasehold flat, to check the necessity, the quality and the reasonable standard to the cost.
Our location is W9 3LL
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
We need the report in order to challenge and reduce the council demand of 48K
Thank you for using JustAnswer. We are a paid service that matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Experts cannot take action for you or act as witnesses, they can only answer specific questions online.
Would you like to continue with a specific question to our Experts, or would you like us to cancel your question and offer a refund?
Thank you,
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi Nicola,
we are disputing the council request for Major Works which it carried on our leasehold flat.
We do not agree with the quality and the price.
The question is how to go about it in order to reduce the asking price of 48K.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Thank you for your patience,
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I'm considering your offer, will respond in 30 minutes, thanks

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you. I am just reviewing your question. This is an email service so there may be delays when responding.

Ok, you have posted this in the law section, you realise that?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi, I started with the law section and then posted it on the home improvement

Ok. I will get it transferred

Category: Home Improvement
Satisfied Customers: 12950
James-Law and 2 other Home Improvement Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Many thanks
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
breakdown attached
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
ok, ill wait for a response