JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

I have bought Krono Swiss flooring. Just worried the length

Customer Question

Hi, I have bought Krono Swiss flooring. Just worried the length is 2025 metres. Room size width is 4 metres x 4.5
Assistant: Have you talked to a construction professional about the floor?
Customer: yes he thinks it’s fine but I feel the brick effect won’t come out properly
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Not sure yet
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think that’s it really. On the shop floor when purchased it looked great on their floor but when planks were delivered I realised the size which means they must have joints and cuts on the showroom version?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am happy to wait only for another 2 hours though. I also want to give notice of cancellation going further. This £5 is okay but remaining contract I would like cancelled
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will help with your query today.

The flooring is design to be cut and joined, if fitted and glued correctly the join should be seamless.

Expert:  JamesI replied 14 days ago.

Ive not heard from you in some time do you still require assistance or happy for me to mark the question as resolved?