Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

One the of circuit breakers has just gone in my fuse box (it

Customer Question

One the of circuit breakers has just gone in my fuse box (it won’t reset when I turn it on) so want to make sure I buy the correct replacement for it
Assistant: How old is the system in question? And have you consulted an electrician yet?
Customer: It was last tested in 2017. And no I haven’t
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What else do you need to know?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 month ago.
Expert:  JamesI replied 1 month ago.

Hi, thank you for choosing Just Answer, my name is***** see you raised the question some time ago, do you still require assistance?