Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I’m looking for advise from a structural engineer Assistant:

Customer Question

I’m looking for advise from a structural engineer
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: I have a two turn stair case and I want to replace bannister with glass. However I don’t know if I need a post all the way to the ground. I have pictures I can provide.
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No a specialist bannister company will be doing the work
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can provide pictures of it helps
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 14 days ago.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can you please continue to find an answer
Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 8 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator