Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

We have had our bathroom re plastered but when applying

Customer Question

hi we have had our bathroom re plastered but when applying leyland for new plaster we are experiencing patches where it looks like we have not painted
JA: What specific appliance or part are you working with?
Customer: dont understand what you are asking
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: plastering completed in August, we have tried sanding down, watering leyland down and applied PVA
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 13 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 8 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
It's too late.