Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I am changing the lighting in shower room consisting switch

Customer Question

good morning, I am changing the lighting in shower room consisting switch outside of room one centre light and one extract fan to come on and off with same switch as light fitting. Would appreciate help!
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: Have not purchased fitting yet
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It is the wiring layout I wish to make sure of, ie from switch to light to fan.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Not really I am source of power at switch just going from there
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  George Smith replied 13 days ago.

Thanks for counting on us to help with your electrical issue. My name is George and I look forward to helping you! Let me review your question!

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Not sure if you waiting an answer to your last message or that you are reviewing my question. Gordon Jelley

What help do you need?

Does this help?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
i do not wish to contact you by phone, and prefer you to contact me as promised by email. many thanks

I will contact you on the here on the website ! The phone request is computer generated! What help do you need?

I can't help if you don't give me any info?