Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

Tried to sand out this scratch but now the is dull compared

Customer Question

Hi tried to sand out this scratch but now the wood is dull compared to the rest
Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: 3 months
Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes
Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes I used sand paper, wired wool and also polyx oil
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Also I tried posing it with the woolwire and polyx oil but it just doesn't stay like the rest of the wood
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Expert:  oleksandrav-mod replied 6 days ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Oleksandra-Moderator
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 6 days ago.

Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

There is an auto computer script that appears for a phone call and I never use the phone so you WILL NOT be charged for it and should ignore it.

Do you still need assistance?