Plumberpro
Plumberpro, Plumber
Experience:  Fully qualified plumbing , heating and gas engineer 20 years experience
77408428

I am trying to find a manual for a cheriton gas fire but the

Customer Question

Hi I am trying to find a manual for a cheriton gas fire but the company has closed down. we are trying to light it I have a picture of the model plate. can you help?
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: about 15 years old
JA: What have you tried so far with your lighting?
Customer: there are two knobs one with gas setting the other with a spark and low/high flame on
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I can send a picture
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/LMoXhCS13tbx8X976
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/V4Nyu3zHk4haBj2VA
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 15 days ago.
Hi, my name is Chris an expert here for almost a decade and thank you for using JustAnswer. I am extremely sorry that nobody has answered your question yet.

I just got your question sent to me since it was unanswered.

Once we finish please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

There is an auto computer script that appears for a phone call and I never use the phone so you WILL NOT be charged for it and should ignore it.

Do you still need assistance?
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
hi I cannot see the response of how to do this. thank you
Expert:  Christopher Coleman replied 9 days ago.

What does the logo above stoves say that is covered with dust? That is the manufacturer and the Cheriton and the other company are just the control section manufacturers.