Christopher Coleman
Christopher Coleman, Building Inspector
Experience:  Owner at Big River Service Center
66637759

I have two GE lighting Biax 2D 2 pin 16 watt lamp/bulbs that

I have two GE lighting Biax 2D 2 pin 16 watt lamp/bulbs that l need to replace! Any ideas .
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: P.S. the ones that have just failed were here when l bought the house new in 2004, that's pretty good going wouldn't you say?
JA: How long have you had your 2D?
Customer: First part of message didnt get to you so: l need to replace two GE lighting Biax 2D 2pin 16watt bulb/lamp! Any ideas?
JA: What have you tried so far with your GE product?
Customer: I got what l thought was replacements by description, ie; 3500K 2pin GR8 16watt low energy bulb/ lamp but they just blew?
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No , just a recommendation for a good replacement

Here you can get a single, double, and 3 pack even.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Biax-Pin-16W-GE-Watt/dp/B001EIUYP8?th=1

Some of the other brands are not built as good and you can get some from a bad batch.

If you have any problems or need additional assistance once we finish I would be happy to come back in and the system will notify me if you post again. Otherwise please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get credit for my time.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry m8 but the answer you gave, if you can call it that was merely you agreeing that there was a lot of stuff out there ie; some others aren't built as good, and then you ask me to rate you!
Seriously!
No help at all, and you have the cheek to take money out of my account which , by the way expect back with immediate effect or l will be in touch again.
Not happy at all!!!
Mr P R O'Brien

I gave you what I recommend and local for you. I am in the US and will not be making a call and you haven't been charged for it since it was not used.

Customer: replied 17 hours ago.
I was not given an answer to my question, l don't know if you were tired after a long day but my interaction with your company has been a waste of time for me!
If your company had any Decency it would immediately refund my money but l will not hold my breath!
P R O'Brien