Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

How it’s can be fixed?

How long it’s can be fixed?

Hello, who is your (ISP) Internet Service Provider and which router do you have?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Talktalk
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I don’t want pay £16 to talk

The first thing to do is turn off your router, disconnect the phone line cable from it, and wait 10 minutes. Then plug the cable back in and power up.

Are you using your phone to connect to WiFi?

If you receive an alert of a phone call offer, you can ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. If you wish to speak to me then you can initiate a call at any time, and I will tell you whether or not I can pick up. You won't be charged if we don't get connected.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I disconnected what the next step?
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Yes I’m use my phone to connect WiFi

Turn off your router, disconnect the phone line cable from it, and wait 10 minutes.

The next step is to plug the phone cable back in, and power up the router.

Use your phone to see if you can see the WiFi network name being broadcast by the router.