Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a prom and it need de rusting and sp paint then I can

Customer Question

I have a prom and it need de rusting and sp paint then I can get paint if you prefer
JA: What specific appliance or part are you working with?
Customer: It’s a pram
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I am looking for a painter to de rust and sp paint a pram I could get it to young you live in cork or near
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No just too let me know and the cost if possible regards ***** ***** tower blarney(###) ###-####
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good morning Breda, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

We don't provide contractors from this site - it would be a coincidence if someone saw your question and happened to live near you. I suggest that you use Google to find prospective traders. For example, see this site:

https://www.onlinetradesmen.ie/GETQUOTES.aspx

_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Hello Breda, was the information I provided useful to you?

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good evening Breda, you haven't replied for a few days. Do you need any additional help?