Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

We have a rectangular pond 6m x 1.5m x 0.5 deep it has a

Customer Question

We have a rectangular pond 6m x 1.5m x 0.5 deep it has a liner but looks horrible so we want to tile it - to create a bright moroccan look
JA: What specific appliance or part are you working with?
Customer: what kind of tiles should we use?
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried googling swimming pool tiles but not much comes up
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I have heard ceramic tiles are porous so not suitable we plan the pond to not have fish or plants - just for the reflection and the odd paddle if its hot
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't use the app so please email me
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

The tile adhesive is as important as the tile material, but there's lots of choice out there.

Are you looking for a company to design and install for you, or just to supply tiles? If you're doing the design yourself, do you plan to use mosaic tiles?
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.