Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have a trition power shower model t90sr. It has lost

Customer Question

I have a trition power shower model t90sr. It has lost temperature control stays at maximun temperature irrespective of setting. Cleaning shower head dose not resolve. i have just got off phone from service dept. She advised I need to remove and clean filter. She advised I need to log on her to get guidance on locating removing and cleaning filter
JA: How long have you been dealing with this shower issue?
Customer: I have two units installed for a number of years i have replaced both units due to this problem it remains an ongoing problem
JA: How long has this been going on with your shower? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The only thing i have tried is cleaning shower head this works for a few times then has no impact
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: On the phone a few minutes ago your collegue advised to remve filter and clean i do not have manual so she advised I log on here to get guidance on locating removing and cleanting the filter
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

To see the guidance on cleaning the filter, please see the attached manual pages.

I've had a look at suppliers and components for this product are swindling. I can't recommend this model of shower; instead I suggest a Mira shower - there are equivalent pumped models, the build quality is superb, and parts are available long-term.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 1 year ago.

.