Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

We have done full refurbishment on our flat, including the

Hi, we have done full refurbishment on our flat, including the sub flooring. 2 months later the floor started making crack noises. We have floating floor, it is a 3rd floor top floor. Do you know what the reason can be? Thanks
JA: Who makes the appliance or part you're working with?
Customer: ?
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 3 months
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Okay
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When

Good afternoon, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer; my name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

You haven't really said anything about the flooring that allows me to deduce what's happening. Please give a breakdown of the layers of flooring, including thicknesses, materials, and fixing methods for each.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
File attached (ZQPG36T)