Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I have an elictric shower triton sambada and would like to

Customer Question

hi,i have an elictric shower triton sambada and would like to clean inlet valve myself if i can ,can you guide me please
JA: Do you know the model of your Triton? Have you talked to a plumber yet?
Customer: yes its sambada
JA: What have you tried so far with your Triton shower?
Customer: i have removed the cover safley
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: there is a leak of water near the inlet pipe
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
am i getting any response?
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
this is a waste a time and money
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

Good evening, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

I'm sorry that you've had to wait for an answer, but please bear in mind that it's after 10pm on a Saturday night, and this isn't a 24x7 service.

Regarding your shower problem, do you have the user manual for your shower? If not I can probably send it to you. That's the simplest way of describing the method of checking/cleaning the filter. Let me know if you don't have it.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
hi tim , yes i have seen on the web(mauel)
if you prefer to do this tomorrow ,i am ok with this
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

I'm OK doing this tonight (until I fall asleep). Is there a diagram in the manual?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi Tim,I never got a response from you yet
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

My humble apologies. Attached is the page from the manual that gives you the instructions, with a diagram. The tools you'll need are:

pozidrive screwdriver
spanner or adjustable wrench

Don't forget to shut off the water supply first!

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
You have left me with nothing helpful except ,do I have owners Manuel for triton shower
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
As it stands ,I think I have paid you for “expert” advice For nothing
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

The advice doesn't finish until you're happy, so you're being somewhat harsh. Would you talk to me like that if we were in the same room? I doubt it. Please keep this respectful.

You asked for guidance in cleaning the inlet filter. If you want more detail on that, please ask, but so far I've provided exactly what you requested.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
My man,I had already looked at the Manuel before I contacted this platform;all I was looking for some guidance as to what to remove to get to this filter.you are taking the biscuit by saying look up the Manuel any fool could suggested that
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

1. I know only what you tell me.
2. You did not mention that you had looked at the manual.
3. Most people have not looked at the manual.
4. I have been courteous and respectful throughout.
5. I have offered you more detail - you have only to ask.
_____

Looking back at your post timed at 9:58 yesterday, you had concluded that "this is a waste of time and money" before receiving any technical response.

Remote assistance, which this service provides, is a two-way street. It's a low cost service with tens of thousands of happy and satisfied customers. Problem solving usually involves asking many questions in both directions, but occasionally there is someone, like you, who has a hidden agenda and is quick to judge without helping the expert to help them. This service isn't suitable for you and for that type of customer, so I strongly recommend that you use a different service.

I shall now opt out, and wish you luck with whatever it is that you're trying to do with your shower.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Can you refund my money ,as you have given nothing ‘new’
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 4 days ago.

Can you refund the time that I spent answering exactly what you asked for?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
You and this platform is a waste of time and money the so called ‘experts’