Tim Cooke
Tim Cooke,
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

W ehave just installed a new washing machine its coming up

Customer Question

W ehave just installed a new washing machine its coming up with a fault F24 its saying to do start pause & feed water, where is the feed reader button
JA: What happened just before your washer displayed this message?
Customer: the water just kept pouring into the machine
JA: How long has this been going on with your washer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: We have only just installed the new one
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Yes where is the feed reader button?
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

Good evening, welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will help you today.

So that I can give you accurate guidance, please provide the make and complete model number of the appliance.
_____

If you receive a phone call offer, please ignore it - these are system generated and outside my control. My understanding is that you won't be charged if there's no phone call.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Hi Sorry to take so long but we think it may have cleared itself, I will get back to you if we have any more problems
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I would rather not pay the £30 per month how do I cancel it?
Expert:  Tim Cooke replied 6 days ago.

I'm glad to hear that it's working :-)

Firstly, this is an opportune moment to ask if you wouldn't mind rating my assistance, using the 5 stars at the top of the page. The customer's rating is what enables an expert to be paid for their time, so I hope I was helpful to you :-)

Secondly, to cancel the subscription, please contact Customer Service at the following page:
https://www.justanswer.co.uk/help/contact-us