MarkAYng
MarkAYng, Handyman
Experience:  Knowledgeable in home, electrical and small appliance repair.
46107793

Whilst emptying my V7 my husband did not pull up the handle

Customer Question

Whilst emptying my V7 my husband did not pull up the handle enough so that the bot***** *****d did not fully open and he pulled it!! The lid broke off and although it does not seem broken we cannot put it back. Have you any answers?
JA: Who makes your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: I bought it in February 2020 from Curry's
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It happened last week and we have tried putting it back but the two plastic hinges or knobs seem too large to force it on as we are afraid of breaking them.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: How to put it back
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  JamesI replied 10 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is James, I'm a Property Developer with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
So the appliance is 7 months old, and you are looking to source a replacement bin for your V7?