Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

Could you tell me if the following policy numbers are

Customer Question

Could you tell me if the following policy numbers are expired:
JA: What specific appliance or part are you working with?
Customer: AP40047341
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: AP40047341
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: and EZ90000006
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The policies are with Domestic & General. AP40047341 is for Hoover washing machine. EZ90000006 for hoover tumble dryer. I hope that helps
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Cancel I will sort it myself
Expert:  Gery66 replied 8 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find an answer for your request and sorry that you had to wait longer for a reply.
I think the following link could be very useful for you and give you the answer you need:

https://www.domesticandgeneral.com/content/contact-domestic-general/faq/plan-account-faq

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery