Gery66
Gery66,
101431949

How to adjust double glazing windows to tighten them

Customer Question

Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Gery66 replied 6 days ago.

Dear Customer,
thank you for your inquiry at JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I try to help you to find a solution for the problem.

You mean how to adjust the windows that they are closing properly right? Who has manufactured your windows please?

Of course, I am always happy to help you anytime!

Kindly be patient whilst awaiting any responses from me as I'm not constantly available.

Best regards.
Your's Gery

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Sorry dont know but house is 20 yrs. old if that helps
Expert:  Gery66 replied 4 days ago.

Dear Customer,

thank you for your message, but it doesn't really help as there are so many different windows manufacturer.

I have attached an instruction, maybe this is helpful, let me know please. If not, I will search further to help you.

Best regards.

Gery

Expert:  Gery66 replied 1 day ago.

Dear customer,
as I have not heard from you since a while, do you still need help or further information?
I am here for you off course, let me know please.

Thanks in advance.
Best regards.
Your's Gery