JamesI
JamesI, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My boiler has 0 pressure and it sounds like water is

Customer Question

Hi there, my boiler has 0 pressure and it sounds like water is constantly running through it. It also seems to be firing on and off quite a bit
JA: Are you getting any error codes or blinking lights on your boiler? How old is it?
Customer: None at all actually, the blue power light is constantly on, it went off on its own earlier today but now error messages, just some very unusual sounds
JA: How long has this been going on with your boiler? What have you tried so far?
Customer: It's been going on for the entire day. I haven't really done anything as I don't have a key to bleed a radiator or anything
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It's a Worcester greenstar boiler
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  JamesI replied 4 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

This is James, I'm a Property Developer with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
What is the model number of your boiler?

Expert:  JamesI replied 4 days ago.

Without the information requested I can only provide generic advice at this stage, but happy to elaborate once you provide the addition info.
For now I hope you may find this initial guidance useful.

Start by topping up the pressure of the boiler to around 1 bar, without knowing the exact boiler I can only guess you have the filling system shown in the video

here. Should this not stop the fault please come back to me.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask them!
My goal is to offer you the best possible experience!
If you need further assistance, please use the answer box below and let me know. It has been a pleasure to be of service to you!