Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I got a old ish tape deck a pioneer DC X88Z the second deck

Customer Question

I got a old ish tape deck a pioneer DC X88Z the second deck the record deck doesn't play, fast forward, rewind or record. I think it's the idler as the belts are still looking like in good condition. You don't know how much it is to get it fixed and what the problem might be if not what I think it is, cheers.
JA: How old is your Pioneer appliance or part?
Customer: not sure
JA: How long has this been going on with your Pioneer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: 4 days
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: no
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 days ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.

The telephone service is provided automatically by the system, you only have to accept it when you need it.

Unfortunately, I cannot make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.

I'm sorry you faced this problem!

I am really very sorry but it is very complicated to appreciate spare parts and repairs on old equipment. I can send you a link where you can ask for a quote. You can ask what it would cost. Would you like me to send you a link with the repair service?

Please do not hesitate to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!

Sincerely yours,
Erdal

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
sorry does this mean you can't help?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 days ago.

Without a professional examination, I am unfortunately unable to give you a 100% proposal or information. With the old equipment various things can be the cause that it does not work. I would have to be completely disassembled and tested. I can send you a link where you can get a repair offer or information for this old device.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
do you know how much roughly it would cost by any chance if not can you find me one please, cheers
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 22 days ago.

Here is a link where you can ask how much it would cost.

https://www.hifirepair.co.uk/cassette-decks

If you need further information you can write me a message. I am always at your disposal.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 21 days ago.

If you need more information you can ask me questions. I am always available for you. I want you to be satisfied.