Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

Bought a titan petrol chainsaw and the blade wont turn

Customer Question

Bought a titan petrol chainsaw and the blade wont turn round
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Titan model ttl759chn
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Fuelled and started it but chain wont spin
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 15 days ago.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 14 days ago.

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Did you assemble the chainsaw yourself? If so, did you follow the instructions on pages 20-23 of the following manual?

https://www.yumpu.com/en/document/read/62847778/titan-ttl759chn-petrol-chainsaw-user-manual

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.