Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

What do I do

What do I do

Good morning, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills.  My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.
Please can you explain the problem you have, or what help you need?
_____
There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
The blue light is flashing on my Worcester boiler no one here to help what do I do

Please can you give me some background information?
When was the boiler installed?
Which model is it?
Is it a combi?
When was it last working?
Do you see a pressure gauge anywhere?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I can’t see any model number and can’t take cover off

Please don't take off the cover.
Can you answer the other questions?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Must be my age I’m 76 and it’s big cover can I j

Please don't take off the cover.
When was the boiler installed?
Is it a combi?
When was it last working?
Do you see a pressure gauge anywhere?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Installed a few years back has been serviced beginning of year they were satisfied with it not sure if it’s a combo boiler sorry can’t see anything on front cover
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
can’t find instructions booklet

Are you certain that you have a gas supply? Do you have any other gas appliances, for example a cooker?

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I have a cooker and just turned it on to make sure it was coming thru

Does the boiler have a flap that hinges down? If it does, then locate the reset button and press that.

I will have to pause here, but I will be back in the morning.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
O I fortunately not it’s a big cover is it safe to leave it as I’m a pensioner or do I turn the knob to the off position
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Anyone else on line

I just tried to call you (at 10:49am) but there was no answer. If you'd still like a call, please let me know a time that would be convenient for you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’ve sorted the problem myself as I was left in mid air late last night they said I’m off now till the morning so no one helped me and I was charged £5 then another £16 for nothing so I’d appreciate you Laing it back to my card as I’m pensioner and can’t afford to throw money away when no one helped me
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I mean refund me as nothing was suggested my daughter came round this morning and fixed the problem

As it turns out, you didn't solve the problem yourself. You weren't left in mid-air at all - we are humans here, not robots. In spite of you posting after midnight, I did help you, but you were unable to tell me anything about the boiler model or its installation date, and you didn't answer most of the questions I asked.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I requested a phone call but was told they couldn’t call me right now so I kept typing messages then when he couldn’t help he said I’m leaving now and can’t answer any more will be back in the morning very nice I must say

There's no call for sarcasm I didn't say that I was leaving, or that I couldn't help. What I wrote was "I will have to pause here, but I will be back in the morning.". Before that I asked you many questions, most of which you didn't answer. I called you this morning, but you didn't answer.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Yeah but never got one so I gave up I was up till after midu
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Midnight

You didn't make the first post until after midnight. I said that I would be back in the morning.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’m leaving the conversation now thNkyou

I have requested a refund of the call charge.
I hope you have a good weekend.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Finished thank you

I hope you have a good weekend.