Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Where can I buy a replacement handle for my safe, No I never

Customer Question

Hi, where can I buy a replacement handle for my safe
JA: Have you replaced this before? If so, how long ago?
Customer: No I never replaced it.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I removed the safe from its location and I broke the handle in the process. Its about 6.5 feet tall
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

There are different types and sizes and models of these safes. Do you have a model number a nameplate can you give me more information? Otherwise I cannot send him a 100 percent suggestion or a link where you can reorder it. I need more information.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
With best regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Hi Erdal, I will get serial no and come back to you later if that is OK.
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 18 days ago.

Yes, I also need the manufacturer and model number. Otherwise it is very difficult to find spare parts for the safe.
I will wait for your message, it is not an issue at all, I would like to help you.