Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I've just moved into a flat Sw249az, I have no hot water do

Customer Question

I've just moved into a flat Sw249az
JA: How long have you had your SW249AZ?
Customer: I have no hot water do you need to turn the gas on the meter number is###-##-####JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I moved in today I Chec ked the gas meter in front it says off....I am new in the UK I have no idea how to turn it on
JA: The Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just that I'm totally new to using gas lol
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Tim JA replied 8 days ago.

Good afternoon, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I don't recognise the product that you referenced by "Sw249az". Please tell me the make and model, or attach a photo of it.
_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My sister turned the hive off she needs to come sort it out...thank you
Expert:  Tim JA replied 8 days ago.

Can you not turn it back on?