Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

At present my water meter inside my property is it possible

Customer Question

At present my water meter inside my property is it possible to have it put outside
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Model typeSE100E-system equity,
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: this is my first request to see if it is possible for it to go outside, this is due to
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you very much
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Tim JA replied 18 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

You'll have to book a visit for a survey, so that it can be determined whether or not there's anywhere suitable to put a water meter outside.

If this doesn't answer your question, please come back to me.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.