Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I want to know if I can extend my kitchen, which goes out to

Customer Question

I want to know if I can extend my kitchen , which goes out to side of our house, which is road facing. We have a few metres of land before the path, would this is possible?
JA: What specific appliance or part are you working with?
Customer: An extension
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Tim JA replied 14 days ago.

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in JustAnswer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

Can you do a rough sketch of what you're proposing? it doesn't have to be fancy, or to scale - just mark dimensions on it.

A photo of the existing structure would also help.

_____

There's no time pressure on this topic - it will stay open to you for many days, and you can reply at any time. I will be away from my desk sometimes, but will respond as soon as I can.

Expert:  Tim JA replied 13 days ago.

Good evening, I haven't heard back from you yet.
It's impossible to answer your question without further detail.  Please give me as much information as you can, and I will happily advise you.