Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

Philipps Senseo coffee maker - the red flash for "out of

Philipps Senseo coffee maker - the red flash for "out of water" keeps lighting up when there is plenty fo water in the container.
JA: Do you know the model of your Philips coffee maker? How old is it?
Customer: Don't know model. It is a bit less than 2 years old.
JA: The Appliance Technician can help you find the model number for your coffee maker; I'll connect you shortly. How long has this been going on with your Philips coffee maker? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can I find a model number on the machine? Going on for less than a week. Not tried anything because I don't know what to try!
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Such as? Don't know how to ansewr that

Good Day

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an equipment technician for 19 years. I work with a language translation program and I would be very grateful for your understanding.
I'm sorry I can't make a call, but another expert can do it for you if you want. I will try to help you as best I can via chat.
I am sorry that you faced this problem!

It may be that the connection to the water tank is blocked due to a long period of non-use or due to too much limescale residue. If you lift up the water tank and look in at the bottom of the drain, press in with a long, pointed object and wiggle it back and forth. It may be that it is blocked.

Please feel free to continue this topic if you have any further questions. I would be very happy to help you!
Kind regards,
Erdal

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Erdal, thak you. That fixed it. I poked around with the tip of a pen and the coffee machine works normally now.However -
QUESTION 2
Model No. 7610 - the flashing calc warning light came on soon after I had the coffee machine. It has never gone out. Winchester is a hard water area, so I descale when needed. Is there a way of stopping this warning light, or shall I just live with? Everything works OK.

It may be that you really have a sensor that is working incorrectly. If you have decalcified it several times and the light still stays on, then the sensor is just faulty. If the coffee tastes good and there are no other problems, I would just keep using it.