James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

If my bathroom ceiling light does not light should I change

If my bathroom ceiling light does not light should I change the transformer
JA: What's the brand and model of your lighting? How old is it?
Customer: Transformer is Dais DA-E69 and bulb is GU5.3 halogen
JA: How long has this been going on with your lighting? What have you tried so far?
Customer: tried several bulbs that known to work but no result. Other lights in bathroom ceiling all work
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: if necessary I will replace transformer as all other wires look secure

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Property Developer with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

Sorry to hear your appliance is having issues, please stand by while I find the answer for you, this is not an immediate service however I will try and respond as soon as possible.
Where you are confident the light switch is on and a known working bulb does not light up then most certainly it has to be the transformer at fault and will need replaced

Any 12v transformer 60W output transformer will work, you can find one here.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank for the info.Will change transformer as advised Bye