James
James, Developer
Experience:  I have a portfolio of renovated houses, including DIY projects from installing bathrooms and new heating systems to rewiring.
75967336

My bed damaged i wanna repair, I am tenant i dont know

Customer Question

Hi My bed damaged i wanna repair
JA: The Antiques Appraiser can help. You can also send photos once I've connected you. Does the bed have a maker's mark or serial number?
Customer: I am tenant i dont know supporter wood most of them damaged
JA: Do you know how old the bed is?
Customer: no actually
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Antiques Appraiser should know?
Customer: no i can send you pictures you got
Category: Home Improvement
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (TP5V13L)
Expert:  James replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer! This is James, I'm a Property Developer with over 10 years of experience, and I'll be assisting you today

You need to screw the wooden battern which runs the length of the bed back in place, I suggest one screw every 30-40 cm, this will then allow your slats to reset on top and get the bed back to normal.

It was a pleasure to assist you today. I hope the above answers the question. If you have any follow up questions then please let me know.