Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

I have an issue with my washing machine. error code 4 is

Customer Question

I have an issue with my washing machine . error code 4 is showing. now i have tried to putting it to cotton but not happens and the countdown still happens what do i do
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

First of all, please give me the manufacturer and model number of your device so that I have an overview. Depending on the manufacturer, the error number may change. Accordingly, I can give you the right advice. The error message Four Kanye by manufacturer means that you have problems with the water inlet. It can also mean that you have problems with the motor.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Manufacturer : Hoover
Model number: DYN912DG/L1-80
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Thank you for the information. This error message means that you have incorrect values regarding the amount of water in the appliance. It is very likely that the pressure switch is malfunctioning or broken. I would recommend that you switch off the appliance and disconnect the power supply from the wall for at least 1 hour. Then create a reset. Here is a general link for a video tutorial on what I would like to explain to you about the pressure switch:

https://youtu.be/2pIVkAxWSXg

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Cause i tried to the do the cotton 60 degree thing and all it did was just make a noise like its about to start and then does nothing while the timer goes down
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Yes, I understood you. I have also sent you a message with a suggestion of what I can do to explain to you exactly why this error is caused.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok I will try that and come back to you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
how do i create a reset?
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

I have also explained the reset to you. You must switch off the unit and also switch off the power supply from the wall for 1 hour. The unit will reset automatically.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
ok Ill try that now
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 14 days ago.

Ok please good luck and success