Erdal Zal
Erdal Zal,
106347225

We have an error coming up with the tap symobol, 4 years, No

Customer Question

Hi We have an error coming up with the tap symobol
JA: How old is the appliance? Have you gotten error messages before?
Customer: 4 years
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No Id like someone to look at it
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: No its a built in appliance thats it
Category: Home Improvement
Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.
Good Morning 

Welcome to JustAnswer and thank you for your question. My name is***** am an expert from Germany and have been working as an appliance technician for 20 years.

I work with a language translation program and would be very grateful for your understanding.

I'm sorry I can't talk on the phone, but another expert can do it for you if you wish. If you were to book the phone service, then you may have to wait a little while until another expert becomes free and accepts your phone request.

I will try to help you as much as possible via chat.

I am sorry that you are having this problem! Please give me a few minutes to check what kind of device you have and download the correct documents. If you have not written the model number or manufacturer please write it to me now.

I ask you now for a little patience.

Expert:  Erdal Zal replied 16 days ago.

I need the manufacturer and model number so that I can give you the correct instructions. Accordingly, I can give you the right advice when I get the information from you.