Tim JA
Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience:  Owner at Self-employed
106972271

I don't know if you can help: I have some old calor gas

I don't know if you can help: I have some old calor gas bottles (not entirely empty) dating from the 1970s. How can I get rid of them?
JA: Is there anything else the Electronics Expert should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no

Good evening, and welcome to the Technical section in Just Answer, an independent paid question and answer platform that matches customers' questions to experts in various skills. My name is ***** ***** I'll be happy to help you today.

I understand that you want to safely dispose of some old Calor gas bottles.

Please the information on the following web page.  There's a phone number that you can call to arrange for disposal.

https://www.calor.co.uk/gas-bottles/refills-and-returns/returns

Tim JA, Construction Worker
Experience: Owner at Self-employed