LOAJ3256
LOAJ3256, Technician
Experience:  I have 35 years as a CCTV and Security Systems Integrator , and Advanced Field Service Technician.
444199

I have tried to reset up my sunluxy cctv system. However

Customer Question

Hi Pearl. I have tried to reset up my sunluxy cctv system. However I’ve forgotten all relative password ***** ***** any way to find out what it is or factory reset. I have tried taking the cmos battery out. But this only res
Assistant: Are you trying to access your DVR using a computer, or on the DVR itself?
Customer: The dvr itself.
Assistant: Did you buy your DVR new or did you receive it secondhand? Do you have an email address on file for your DVR?
Customer: I bought it brand new off amazon but years ago, I don’t have an email address on file.
Assistant: Anything else you want the Security Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will help with your question. Please could you let me know the model number of your CCTV

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Hi Carl
Model tk-d8c8meCheers.
Expert:  carlday1 replied 3 years ago.

HI,

Could you try this.

Switch off your DVR.
Hold the back button

After a short delay you will see that all lights apart from the power light go out and hear a beep, this means the DVR has reset itself and will automatically restart so release the Back button and you will see the DVR begin to boot as normal
Once everything has loaded you will then be able to login to your DVR using the default username of admin and leaving the password ***** blank

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have tried that. There are no buttons on mine only a remote. I have turned off holding any button and turning on. I was told it would beep once then three times however it does not it only ever does the one beep I have also tried leaving the password ***** with no success.Regards
Ollie.