Christopher Coleman
Christopher Coleman,
Experience:  Owner at Big River Service Center
66637759

I bought a 18w twin security light from aldi in November

Good afternoon I bought a 18w twin security light from aldi in November 2017 but one of the lights has gone out what do you suggest.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: since buying this appliance
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?
Customer: home protector model P100402 product code 78994 10/2017
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes or get an electician
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: not that I can think of

Honestly, now days these are so cheap no one works on them and they are all made with computer laser traces on the boards and soldered leds. You can find them for around $20 like these with free shipping and that is much less than the cost to fix yours.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Used-SANSI-18W-LED-Motion-Sensor-Security-Light-Outdoor-Waterproof-Floodlight-/123505221319

Sorry, this being the last day of the month we have to get a huge amount of questions done for customers and them rated in order to get any credit for them. I like to spend more time but I am really swamped today. If you have any other problems let me know and I will be back in the page as soon as I can.

If you have any problems or need additional assistance I would be happy to come back in and the system will notify me if you post again. Otherwise please rate my service 5 stars so I get credit for my time as we are verified expert vetted consultants and not employees. If you don't give 5 stars I don't get paid. Thanks and have a great day!

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
thanks very much

You are quite welcome!