Richard, Security
Experience:  Security Specialist
32989067

Have been using FLIR Secure and then Lorex Secure on my

Hi - Have been using FLIR Secure and then Lorex Secure on my mobile for a while and all working well until end of last week when product banner said no devices and need to install latest app. Installed Lorex Cloud on mobile but when I go to Device Manager / wifi camera setup, then scan QR Code on box, add details, it asks me to connect mobile to wifi. my mobile is already connected to my wifi so stuck how to progress. Any help would be good - thanks
JA: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?
Customer: to my mobile phone?? My Lorex box is connected to my monitor and I can see all 4 cameras fine it's the mobile device setting I am struggling to work out
JA: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?
Customer: orange/green light flashing on back of router for the cat5 going to lorex box
JA: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no - that's it - just to get mobile visibility of my home cameras thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi - is a technician available please for my question above
thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hi - I need to help to work out how to get my mobile working with Lorex
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi - is there a delay for a technician?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HI - still no response - am I doing something wrong??
Oleksandra-Moderator
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Happy to wait - thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I still have had no response and paid the £5 on Wednesday. I have tried installing Lorex Secure App on my mobile but that says my username or password ***** incorrect although they are correct. Tried creating new account and it says account already exists. Did 'forgot password ***** used new one but same issue. Also installed Lorex Cloud but when adding a device after scanning QR code and adding details it asks me to connect mobile to wifi. it already is. I'm stuck. Please help.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your app. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

The app is asking you to connect within the app to your wifi network, so it can relay this to the camera.

When it asks to connect to your wifi network, complete the procedure within the app and it should then connect the camera to wifi and allow you to view through them.

Let me know how you go please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi - many thanks for your response. When it comes up with ‘connect to wifi’ it stays on the same screen - no procedure to follow. My mobile is already connected to my home WiFi (sane router as Lorex is cables to). Hope screenshot helps.

If you press Next, does it respond?

Richard, Security
Experience: Security Specialist
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is it possible for Skype call or you to call me? I have already paid £5 and that was last Wednesday and so far got no response. Really would like to get this issue resolved

calling

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Re started mobile but still same message unfortunately
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi - re booted mobile but unfortunately no different. Same WiFi message

What is the make and model of your wifi router?

And the exact model of the camera you have?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It’s Lorex LH060 series (4x WiFi cameras)

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It’s sky - let me find details
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Model SR102

Remove the power to the Sky moem, wait 3 minutes, connect the power, restart the phone again and tell me if it then connects please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Lorex 1080p wireless

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok - will do

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Should I turn the Lorex box on/off as well?

No, just the model for now please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi - unfortunately no different. Still same message

If you look on the monitor connected to the Lorex, do you see the camera via this?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I can see all 3 cameras on fine

Ok, there go to settings and check if it connected to the wifi network please.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok - logging onto Lorex now. Might need help with this as not really used this screen
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I’m on the main menu

Ok, go to settings, and locate the network settings and there you will see this.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok - on network and can see IP address etc
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
These will be same settings as it has been for several years whilst all running fine

Ok, since they dropped the app on August 15, there is no new information on which app for this particular model they require is used.

Can you please call them on 0***-***-**** and check for this.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Ok thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is that a number in Canada?

That is for the United Kingdom, you can see their contacts here

https://www.lorextechnology.com/contactUs