Andrew Balfour
Andrew Balfour, Electronics Technician
Experience:  Over 30 Years Experience!
110699312

Does my Homehawk KX-HNC500 work in the UK? 2 days, Can't

Customer Question

Does my Homehawk KX-HNC500 work in the UK?
JA: How long have you had your KX-HNC500?
Customer: 2 days
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: Can't download the App - apparently not available in UK
JA: Which software or app can I help with?
Customer: the panasonic HomeHawk app
JA: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic software?
Customer: I have not been able to download it
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The camera came with a US-style plug attached, but panasonic UK customer service have NO information about it
Category: Home Security Systems
Expert:  Andrew Balfour replied 9 days ago.

Greetings and Welcome to JustAnswer.

I am Andrew your Support Technician with over 30 years of experience, it can be very frustrating when electronic devices go wrong but from my experience misconfiguration are usually the problem and they can be quickly resolved with the right advice and assistance. Please allow me a few moments to investigate, I will respond at the earliest either requesting more information or providing further information.

Thank you for your patience while I investigated your question. I will need some additional information in this instance as the information provided initially has not been very clear, I hope that is ok with you.

1. Could you let me know the type of handset you have?

As I have not heard back from you with the information requested, I will have to provide my answer based on the information you have provided us already, this may not be accurate, however, if you do wish to provide me with more information I can then look into investigating further!

Based on the information you have provided, it sounds like you have a query relating to the Homehawk app which you are unable to download due to a regional lock on App/Play Store. I have attached a set of instructions below which I would like you to follow that will assist you download the app. 

1. If you have a Apple device, click on the following weblink to download the app in AppStore on your device - https://apps.apple.com/us/app/homehawk/id1324939168

2. If you have a Android device, click on the following weblink to download the app in Play Store on your device - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.panasonic.jp.apcpbdhdcam&hl=en_GB&gl=US

I hope the information provided today helps and if you have any questions or require any further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to answer those!

Andrew