Shahid, Customer Service
Experience:  I have been repairing Home Theater Systems as a qualified Sony tech

I would like to use beats Bluetooth headphones with this tv.

I would like to use beats Bluetooth headphones with this tv. What would be the best solution or adaptor to use?

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hitachi 50 HYT62UC
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

Thanks for the info, working on it, give me couple of minutes please.

It needs to connect Bluetooth Transmitter device into audio out (digital or analog) ports of TV and device will send those audio signals to bluetooth headphones, please click following link to view bluetooth device info..

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
What about if it doesn't work?

There is no way to think about it. This device works many other bluetooth headphones and will work Beats headphones set as well.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Thank you so much and I appreciate all your help!

You're welcome. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hi, I have ordered the devise and will let you know how I get on. Thank you so much for your help!

Sure, I'll be waiting that info.