Scott
Scott, MIT Graduate
Experience:  MIT Graduate (Math, Programming, Science, and Music)
3546829

I have the following questions which are based on the ATSTA

Customer Question

I have the following questions which are based on the ATSTA report I will attach. I will also send the class material.
Thanks,
Samia
1. Explain the advantages and disadvantages of using the following software development methodologies for the ATSTA project:
(a) SCRUM
(b) Extreme Programming (XP)
(c) Waterfall2. Write the following requirements for the ATSTA project:
(a) six functional requirements, and
(b) four non-functional requirements
Every requirement should be accompanied with an explanation how it was derived and why
it is needed.3. Should any of the architectural design patterns we mentioned in the module be used in the ASTSA project, if no explain why, if yes, then pick one and explain why and how. Remark: you may choose to explain why it wasn’t appropriate to use architectural design patterns that were used in the project.4. Write a critique of the architecture in the ASTSA project report. The answer should focus on issues such as:
• Are there sufficient diagrams?
• Are the diagrams clear?
• Is there sufficient information to understand the overall architecture? • Quality of exposition.
Category: Homework
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here's the the ASTSA project report..
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Question 4 corrected:Write a critique of the architecture in the ASTSA project report. The answer should focus on issues such as:
• Are there sufficient diagrams?
• Are the diagrams clear?
• Is there sufficient information to understand the overall architecture?
• Quality of exposition.
• Suggestions for improving the exposition of the architecture.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here's some of the class material. I will send more class material shortly...Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
The last of the class material...Thanks again
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

Please mention the deadline and let me know that could you cite me in this assignment?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HiThe deadline is 5pm Saturday. Yes, please go ahead with the assignment.Many thanks
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

What is the length requirement?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
600 words per question. If it's too much, it's fine. You can just write short paragraphs and builet points and I can add to it.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

I can write any word count which you need, but you have to cite me in this assignment, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sure I will.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

I am sending you the offer please accept it so i can start working for your assignment, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I'm sorry. I'm afraid the price is too much. Please don't write 600 words for each question instead just explain in brief for the price I paid.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

then you tell me the word count for each question? 300 words are enough?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
That's enough yes as long as it fits with the price I have paid.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

I am sorry but your price is not fair in any case, there is a lot of reading required and efforts too, you document is of 114 pages so you can understand how much reading will be required so for overall efforts and according to the new word count i am offering a new offer please look at it and accept it, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please cancel my question and issue refund.Apologies, I understand the charge but I can't accept.
Expert:  F. Naz replied 2 years ago.

What amount you are willing to pay for such kind of work?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I've asked questions before on JustAnswer and I've never had to pay more than the amount I've already paid to ask the question. I can't pay anymore than what I've already paid.